Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Digital Evidence Question - What is an effective Windows hard -disk search tool?

From: <dave () netmedic net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:20:17 -0400

Since this is what I do for a living, security incident response handling
and computer forensic investigations, I am sure I have experience with it.
If you like I will post my business reference list on my website so you can
verify this.

I am Licensed owner of R-Studio Network, R-Studio Agent, If you would like
verification of that I can have provided by R-tools Technology Inc   and
www.guidancesoftware.com
- Product EnCase (which I did not suggest do to the cost of it. $2495.00 +)
as well as many other similar products, but I suggested R-Studio because I
think it is the best bang for the buck.

I simply cut and pasted the highlights from the website because I did not
feel like typing them?

Ok, and if you look you can see they offer demos on all of their products.
So that means you do not even have to take my opinion and can test the
product yourself.

I was just trying to be helpful. I did not know I was going to be
investigated/scrutinized for suggesting a $79 product.

I am sending you a separate e-mail with a zip file containing screenshots of
R-studio in action from my system.

And I still say it is without a doubt the best bang for the buck!

Dave Kleiman
dave () netmedic net
www.netmedic.net

"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation."
Jack Kinder