Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Cisco Workaround

From: Ghaith Nasrawi <libero () aucegypt edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:01:59 +0300

Olivir has suggested here to deny packets terminating on the router. I'm just
wondering if that  would deny traceroute commands passing through these
routers??

As for Wesley, don't you believe that cisco should be responsible on providing
a high quality of support to its customers since they paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$

./Ghaith

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday