Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Email Encryption Between Servers

From: "Michael Leigh" <mleigh () austin rr com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:15:25 -0800

Also, keep in mind local security policies in Windows 2000 allow for IPSEC
traffic.  If they other end points are linux boxes you can implement IPSEC
box to box traffic as well.  It is my opinion though that this put's a lot
of load on systems that already can get overloaded quickly.  I typically
implement a VPN to accomplish this type of security.