Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Email Encryption Between Servers

From: "Dr. S. A. Vetha Manickam" <avmanickam () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:04:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Even though IPSec enabled communication between two mail servers, there are some PKI
based solutions called Secure Email Gateway from Baltimore, which just meets your
requirements. There may be some more products  from other PKI vendors.

--- Michael Leigh <mleigh () austin rr com> wrote:
I think the easiest way to do this would be with IPSEC tunnels, between
either your firewalls, routers or mail servers explicitly.