Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Email Encryption Between Servers

From: White-Tiger <white-tiger () rocketmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:18:28 -0800 (PST)

Just another .2$

in the ports there is pgpsendmail.  Havn't tried it yet,
but what that will do for you is automagicly pgp encrypt
and decrypt email for anyone that you have there public key
in your keyring.
that way the users do not have to worry about it.

also.  look into sendmail's TLS
that might help also.

I was looking at pgpsendmail for the same reason, HIPAA
but didn't want to have to retrain the whole staff.

Please let me know what you find that works for you.

WT
--- Michael Leigh <mleigh () austin rr com> wrote:
I think the easiest way to do this would be with IPSEC
tunnels, between
either your firewalls, routers or mail servers
explicitly.