Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Adware, spyware, and trojans

From: Ron Yorgason <rony () nexsel com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:28:36 -0700

On Bugnosis Websight:

Sorry! Bugnosis Unavailable

As of November 2002, Bugnosis is no longer available for download. Another
version is in the works, but we're not yet projecting its release date.

In the mean time, we suggest you check out AT&T's Privacy Bird. It does not
detect Web bugs, but it does analyze the privacy policies of the sites you
visit.

Too bad!  Ron