Security Basics mailing list archives

SV: Adware, spyware, and trojans

From: "Edlund, Linnea" <linnea.edlund () skanska se>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:10:45 +0100

Does anyone have experiences in using Ad-aware Plus together with Ad-Watch
in a large network with many users?

Is it possible in some way to enable the kind of functionality that most
antivirus software solutions have? Like automated download of new
definitions,
some kind of policy management, and most important of all; not letting any
normal users make any kinds of decisions? :)

//Linnea