PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Staying motivated and keeping focus

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:20:45 +0000

2010/1/9 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>:
Hi all,
??? I find myself sitting, listening to security podcasts (which in and of
itself is not bad) and playing desktop tower defense. I have tons of ideas
for new videos and articles but can't get myself motivated to start on them.
What do others do to stay motivated and keeping focused? I'm looking into
nootropics, but am a bit skeptical.

And another thought, if you want to share some of those ideas help
from other people may help you get them started or take some of the
pressure off so you can focus on the ones you want and not worry about
the others.

Robin