nanog mailing list archives

Re: jon postel

From: michael brooks - ESC <michael.brooks () adams12 org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:11:19 -0600

Fixed:

Where Wizards Stay Up Late should be
required reading for anyone wanting to learn about the history /
development of the ARPAnet and the Internet.

michael brooks
Sr. Network Engineer
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
720.972.4110
michael.brooks () adams12 org
"flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 8:59 AM Grant Taylor via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>