nanog mailing list archives

Re: jon postel

From: Greg Skinner via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:25:33 -0700

Jon Postel participated in many online forums such as the tcp-ip mailing list.  To access them, I’ve been using the
archives at ban.ai <https://ban.ai/multics/non-multics-docs/tcpip-digest/sd-archive/>, but I can’t access them
currently.  They’re also available via Google Groups <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.protocols.tcp-ip>, but
unfortunately there’s a lot of spam there.  You could also visit the IETF mailing list archives
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ietf/> that go back to 1992.

—gregbo