funsec mailing list archives

Re: Public Policy and Consumer ISP Hygiene (was Comcastpop-ups)

From: chris () blask org
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 03:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 10/19/09, Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com> wrote:

I'm wondering -- through watching this thread -- if people
actually think spam is the biggest threat we face on the
Internet?

Oh, I doubt it.  Spam's appeal as a topic of debate is that it is ubiquitous and intractable.  You can opine about it
all day long in the comfort of the knowledge that you can recycle your comments five years later.

-chris