funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. 'State Secrets' Case May Get Airing

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:30:44 -0500

On 10/11/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

They certainly aren't working for Americans much these days.

Actually they are - if they can make sure that even the unpopular ones get
a fair shake, they help guarantee that we *all* do.

Dumb..dedumb....dumb...DUMB!!! <again!!!>

Who is it that we're talking about here again? Oh yeah, that's right,
the beginning of the thread from Ferg was:

"After five months of such treatment, CIA agents apparently realized that
the man in custody, Khaled el-Masri, a German citizen of Lebanese descent,
was not the wanted terrorist Khalid al-Masri."

So, what we have here, as Dennis was trying desperately to explain to
you, is a NON-American. This is NOT an American so the AMERICAN CIVIL
LIBERTIES UNION has no purpose for supporting him!!! This isn't a
choice of popular or unpopular "classes" but the obvious FACT that
this person who was done harm is NOT an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

You may note that "Civil Liberties" are man made (as opposed to
"natural rights"), a creation of civilized societies, guaranteed by
their governments. This dude, again, was NOT an American and therefore
NOT protected by OUR Constitution which enumerates and protects OUR
civil liberties!!! Consult your bible
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_liberties) if you don't believe
me.