Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: hushmail.com, is this true?

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:28:13 -0600

 I have to agree with James,

If you are using Hushmail's free e-mail service and expecting that to
hide you from the government, then you are in trouble. Mine as well keep
e-mailing from your yahoo address anyways. You must assume all things
log your IP address, even anon proxies. Which most do...but don't give
your IP to the next computer. But tracing you is still possible, if the
government in that region wanted to find you...they could.