Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Sources for Extranet Designs?

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:00:21 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Baumann, Sean C. wrote:

Can someone direct me to some decent information on designing extranet
connections?

I think it's better if we start out with you describing what you're trying
to accomplish.  Terms like "extranet" have been so overloaded for so long
that the idea you have could be completely different than the one anyone
else does.

Paul