Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: ICA

From: Siglite <siglite () criticalstop com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 01:54:34 -0400 (EDT)

The first thing I tend to do when trying to trouble shoot what ports/what
protocols is to fire up a sniffer, and watch two stations that work set up
and run thier connections.  It's generally a good starting point.
However, I've only used the MS-ICA, which works fine on one tcp port.
However, I did discover which port by sniffing the connection.  I'm sure
someone else out there will reply with exactly what to open up.

/* I live with FEAR every day.       */
/* But, sometimes, she lets me RACE. */

KT Morgan
Network Engineer