Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: ICA

From: "Aaron Lewter" <alewter () mscfl com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:33:05 -0400

I have enclosed the KB page from the Citrix Solution CD. You need to open a
few more ports.

If the ICA clients are separated from the WinFrame servers with the
published applications by a router or a firewall (as is common on WAN or
Internet connections), UDP Port 1604 must be open in both directions in
order for the ICA clients to communicate with the ICA Master Browser on
remote subnets. In addition, TCP Port 1494 and the High Ports (i.e. TCP
Ports above 1023) must also be opened according to the specifications in the
tables below.

Aaron Lewter
Enterprise Consulting Group, MSC
954-424-8004*207