Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: ICA

From: dwelch () phoneboy com
Date: 31 Aug 1999 07:34:16 -0700

On Mon, 30 August 1999, Mailing Lists wrote:

I don 't know anything about IBM eNetwork firewall, but for ICA, how are
you trying to connect?  Sometimes, you have to tell the Citrix server to
"fake" it's ip adresse (I don't remember the command line specifically, but
it is exactly for that particular problem, you have to tell the ica browser
to mimic the adress of the firewall).

I've got the modifications you need to make to the WinFrame server documented at
http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0247.html.

Dameon D. Welch, a.k.a. PhoneBoy (dwelch () phoneboy com)
Check Point FireWall-1 FAQs at http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/
The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of anyone else.
Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net