Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocking URLs

From: "Tevlin, Dave" <dtevlin () VISI ORG>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:43:22 -0400

Just to throw this into the mix on OpenDNS. Cisco announced their intent to
acquire OpenDNS yesterday.

Small FYI.

Dave

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Chris Green <CGreen () uttyler edu> wrote:

I am looking into OpenDNS now. Am I safe in assuming they used to offer a
freemium model, but no more? Can anyone tell me what we would be looking at
in cost to support roughly 1,500 users?

Thanks,

-C.