Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Quick Survey - Does everyone do SOME form of "web filtering"??

From: Theresa Semmens <Theresa.Semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:10:04 -0500

NDSU does not do content filtering.

Theresa Semmens, CISA

Chief IT Security Officer

North Dakota State University

IACC 210D

PO Box 6050

Fargo, ND 58108

Phone: 701-231-5870

Fax: 701-231-8541

Theresa.Semmens () ndsu edu

looks like work."  Thomas Edison

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of Fletcher, Robert
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:06 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Quick Survey - Does everyone do SOME form of "web
filtering"??

None here either.

Bob Fletcher

IT Security Engineer

CIS Information Security Group

Brown University

(401) 863-7290

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for
sure that just ain't so"
- Mark Twain

  _____