Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Bagle.j out

From: Michael_Maloney <Michael_Maloney () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:37:15 -0500

So far we have just resorted to stripping out attachments within the ZIP
archive's.  We debated blocking ZIP's entirely until we found out how to
strip files out of password protected zips as well.

Mike

Mike Maloney
Sr. System Engineer
Middlesex County College
2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ 08818
Phone: 732-906-7754
Cell: 908-217-2086
Fax: 732-906-4266
Email: Michael_Maloney () middlesexcc edu