Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RE: CISSP Question

From: winsoc <winsoc () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:14:07 +0100

Sorry, but I completely disagree as I have noticed that the trend is that
the 'in depth' is done with the businesses experienced/seasoned
professionals to filter out the suitable candidates thereafter or during
that same interview the HR personnel step in to check on the 'HR' side of
life which is in my opinion; PAY, holidays and the rest of the things which
HR are responsible for.
If a business does leave everything down to HR then it's their own fault for
not being up to date.

Regards
Winsoc

BTW why is the topic CISSP Question with such questions?