Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: What firewall for small medical research lab

From: "Beauford, Jason" <jbeauford () EightInOnePet com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:49:43 -0400

Dahate, Pramod wrote:
Juniper NS-25.Don't go for PC based stuff.Your running cost will be
high.Buy a firewall device or even Juniper GT-5 cheers

I disagree.  I've been running a Smoothie at my clients office for over
5 years.  It has NEVER gone down, never been hacked and has ALWAYS been
easily maintained with a few clicks.  Running costs for that box is
virutally zero.

JMB