Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: What firewall for small medical research lab

From: "Arunodhay Koul" <arunodhay () logixworld com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:46:45 +0530

You can check also Sidewinder G2 firewall. It is a UTM machine. They are one of the best firewall avialable in the market place. You can check the same from www.securecomputing.com. In Security Focus also you can look regarding them on there reviews or any problem they have.

Regards
Arunodhay
----- Original Message ----- From: <rsingh36 () csc com>