Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: swbell DSL bug ?

From: myst () AAC NET AU (Myxt)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:21:43 +1000

Hope this hasnt been mentioned already but I havent been following this
thread.

The attathed .reg file will allow you to change your MAC address to whatever
you want in windows, regardless of what your NIC MAC address is. It also
changes the IP address in my example, but this isnt necessary.

It should be self explanatory, but make sure the last 0001 bit references
your NIC, if not then change it to the number that does.

Regards,
Myxt

Here is the source to the VB app.