Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Notes Domino Server Platform for e-commerce?

From: derek () INFINET COM (Derek Reynolds)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:46:45 -0500

Hello Frank,

Lotus Domino/Notes version 4.6x and 5 is secure.

Notes passwords are stored in the NAB which can be secured with
encryption.

Be sure to change the default ACL access on the Domino configuration
dB and the Web Admin dB to NO ACCESS

If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

--
Best regards,
 Derek                            mailto:derek () infinet com