tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [clearview-discuss] libdlpi with libpcap

From: sagun shakya <Sagun.Shakya () Sun COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:08:40 -0500

Guy Harris wrote:
That's largely the style I use, but I've gotten into the habit of leaving parentheses out of the value in a return statement, but I might've let that creep into stuff I've written in libpcap - on the other hand, there was a mix of "return x;" and "return (x);" back in libpcap 0.4, long before I had anything to do with it.
I noticed that and I have left my changes in the return (x) form.
and must not be changed to conform to Sun's cstyle.

So what *were* the changes?
The changes were things like leaving a "missing space between keyword and parentheis" and removing the extra * in comments. But I have reverted those back to what it was originally and also followed the cstyle I observed in most files in libpcap. So there is nothing to review in terms of cstyle.

But it would be great if you could take a look at the fixes I made for libpcap to use libdpi.

Thanks,

Sagun

--

Sagun Shakya