Snort mailing list archives

Re: CVE-2012-5076 and CVE-2012-1723 Rules

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:22:12 -0500

Thanks Will.  That's probably why we don't catch it.  :)

I'll look into Sweet Orange.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT

On Nov 26, 2012, at 12:19 PM, Will Metcalf <william.metcalf () gmail com> wrote:

Just to make something clear this is not BHEK. This is what Chirs
Wakelin labeled Pamdql what we later found out was Sweet Orange EK.
Not that anybody probably cares all that much :)...

Regards,

Will