Snort mailing list archives

Re: CVE-2012-5076 and CVE-2012-1723 Rules

From: "lists () packetmail net" <lists () packetmail net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:00:35 -0600

On 11/25/2012 07:34 PM, Joel Esler wrote:> I'll take a look and see what we can
do to improve any coverage we are missing,
blackhole, especially v2, is a pain.

Joel, on the ET side and based on my network analysis, I am seeing very good
methods for combating some of this.  I would like for us to work more on this,
any more news regarding a community focused ruleset without delay between
registered users and subscribers?