Snort mailing list archives

Re: Smoking Pig Update (PulledPork)

From: Mike Lococo <mikelococo () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:20:32 -0400

On 03/30/2011 02:42 AM, Security () brvenik com wrote:
<sar>Thanks for accepting that YOU MUST SUCK to have screwed it up
that bad! You aren't worthy of the internets and should return to the
hole you came from </SAR>

Sheesh, I'll at least say thanks for being responsive and handling
it.

Since I'm directly cc'ed on this message I'll just pipe up to say that
when I've worked with JJ on previous pulled-pork bugs I've expressed my
great and constant gratitude for his excellent work, and learned that
his sense of humor is *super* sarcastic.  It may sound harsh to leave
the "lash-wounds" comment hanging, but I just kind of chuckled and moved
on.  That's how he talks pretty much all the time.

His commit logs are occasionally quite a laugh.

Cheers,
Mike Lococo