Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] Smoking Pig Update (PulledPork)

From: Kevin Ross <kevross33 () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:13:25 +0100

It seems to be working now for me. Thanks.

On 29 March 2011 15:59, JJC <cummingsj () gmail com> wrote:

Are you sure, I show different checksums.  What is the current checksum
that you have?

The current checksum should be the following for pulledpork.pl, 7e9f1d66e3ac6b076aaf257c6e972d13, I
did update the checksums for the tarball on the release blog post, the snort
blog post and the googlecode site.

JJC