Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2010-04-13

From: "evilghost () packetmail net" <evilghost () packetmail net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:47:09 -0500

Hi Jeff, /dev/null this one too.

I never lost sight of the issue, another VRT fiasco.  It seems you're
the one that got confused somewhere along the way between confusing VRT
with Snort and enjoyed hurling profanities.  My offer to help with
documentation still stands.

I will admit I should have looked at the EXIF headers on that JPEG but I
still felt despite the age, it was worth some comedy value.

It's been fun, have a jolly good day guy with two first names.  You're
unique and I'm humbled.

-evilghost

Jeff Nathan wrote:
Well, between posting a link to a 9 year old picture and having
nothing to say in response to how you chose to follow up on this sort
of issue, you've definitely displayed some maturity.  I'm glad we had
the opportunity for me to call you out and for you to completely fail
to respond.  This has reached a point where I can bit bucket the
conversation.

Heck of a job, ghostie.

-Jeff

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM, evilghost () packetmail net