Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update2010-04-13

From: "evilghost () packetmail net" <evilghost () packetmail net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:19:13 -0500

Seriously Jeff?

http://www.securite.org/csw/core01/jeff-annemarie.jpg

Try wiping the spittle off your shirt next time you pose for a picture,
it gives you a little more credibility when talking about frail nerds
with sharp teeth.  You do get points for the stylish haircut, I find
myself oddly attracted to you.  Calling folks "childish" out of one side
of your mouth while out the other using terms like "asshat" really tends
to be oxymoronic.

-evilghost

Jeff Nathan wrote:
Your ridiculous opinions have been noted.  Unfortunately, you're just
one more frail computer nerd with sharp teeth, thin skin and a very
limited ability to communicate your issues effectively and
professionally.  You seem to prefer to throw temper tantrums like a
child.  Therefore, you should expect to be treated like a child.

As a paying customer, you can direct support requests to Sourcefire.
That's what I do; I work for a paying customer too.

$15,000/yr doesn't entitle you to be a douchebag, despite what you may think.

-Jeff