Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort RulesUpdate2010-04-13

From: "evilghost () packetmail net" <evilghost () packetmail net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:08:30 -0500

So, this begs the question, when was the archive updated to reflect the
GID3 omissions and when was the VRT subscriber-base going to be made
aware of this omission so that we could re-pull the archive to account
for the lack of coverage?

What's mtime on that archive on the webserver?

-evilghost

Nigel Houghton wrote:
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:49 PM, evilghost () packetmail net