Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Bleeding-sigs] RE: What's up with Snort'slicense?

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () stillsecure com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:13:20 -0600

Victor

That is understandable and I respect your decision.  We could open the
podcast up in Skypecast to questions from anyone who logs on as well.  I
am open to anything everyone else agrees with

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

StillSecure, After All These Years

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.