Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Bleeding-sigs] RE: What's up with Snort's license?

From: Matt Jonkman <jonkman () bleedingthreats net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:46:38 +1000

I'm in, and I think that'd be an excellent way to get us all on the same
page.

Great idea Alan.

Matt

Alan Shimel wrote:
Hopefully this will not bounce, as I registered this email address on
the list.

With all of the back and forth regarding these issues I would like to
invite Marty, Matt Jonkman, Victor and maybe some of the other folks who
have written to appear on my podcast that I do weekly.  We can do it
with either with live call ins for questions or have people submit their
questions.  I think it will be a great chance to clear the air and give
everyone their say and then hopefully put these issues to bed once and
for all.  Marty, Matt, Victor, et al, what do you say?  Would you be
willing to get on a panel and discuss these issues?

Let me know

alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/StillsecureAfterAllTheseYears>

StillSecure, After All These Years
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/StillsecureAfterAllTheseYears/~6/1>

www.stillsecure.com <http://www.stillsecure.com>
/The information transmitted is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer./