Snort mailing list archives

Re: Cisco IDS

From: Theodore Stout <theodorestout () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:43:08 -0800 (PST)

funalicious???

I had to google the word for around 30 mins to
discover what it means.

Over here in Japan, we usually say "Oishii" instead.

Yeah, it is funalicious.  I like it is a lot.
Actually, RNA with Snort together is quite Sexy.  The
first time I booted those 2 on a 1 Gig Fiber
connection...! Man! Don't get me started.  I was
Coo-coo for quite a while.  Hadn't felt that way since
I built my Firewall in OpenPF.  Shoot, maybe not since
I met a Japanese chick for the first time.  Like when
that happened, I knew I was going to Japan.  In the
same way, when I saw RNA, I knew I had been stupid to
use IDS only for such a long time.  I was seeing the
future.

Very Oishii indeed.

Theo

--- Brian <bmc () snort org> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 07:12:37AM -0800, Theodore