Snort mailing list archives

Re: Hummm...

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:50:20 -0500

Hi Ben,

We're not running on Dell hardware IIRC, it's OEM'd on Network Engines appliances in this particular instance. Support is handled by Sourcefire as well, this is just a partnership to sell Sourcefire products through Dell's existing e-commerce site. Sourcefire's appliances ship on our own OEM'd hardware as well as on Sun v60x/v65x and IBM eServer chassis currently.

      -Marty