Snort mailing list archives

RE: Hummm...

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:54:40 -0800

Sure, and DELL the largest and computer manufacture in the world has no
clue! RedHat or OpenBSD; lets see for official support, what would you
choose? My choice would be RedHat, hands down over OpenBSD. Better OS well
that's personal choice.

Bottom line is that Dell definitely has a clue and has put there money in
the right platform for their particular purpose.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
--
mailto:support () winsnort com