Snort mailing list archives

Segmentation Fault

From: "Sudhakar Gummadi" <sgummadi () sitelite com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:21:01 -0800

I am getting a Segmentation Fault error for one of the IDS box which is plugged  to the external side of the network.
The IDS boxes on the  internal side work fine. The rules are updated everyday.

Here is the command I am using to run the Snort on a Linux OS.

/usr/local/bin/snort -d -i eth1 -c /etc/snort/snort.conf

Any suggestions really appreciated.

Thanks
SG