Snort mailing list archives

[OT] up2date broken for my rhl7.3 box?

From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio () umich edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:19:18 -0500

Help,

Do not flog me for sounding like a newbie but here goes; How do I
restore my Red Hat 7.3 "up2date -u" functioning?  This is what I've been
bumping up against in the past like 120 days when the site Red Hat has
not been busy with paying users:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
mysql  3.23.54a-3.73                     requires MySQL

--Thanks, for all your offline/online support.