Snort mailing list archives

RE: [OT] up2date broken for my rhl7.3 box?

From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio () umich edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:54:21 -0500

Paul,

The ladder reply; up2date runs but when it 'trips' over MySql it says
its an  "Unresolvable chain of dependencies:"...I'd rather not do the
up2date --install --nodeps (I've been informed that this would not be a
nice thing to do to the rpm database?
Lewis   Donofrio () umich edu   College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,      BetaID:243340   Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690 www.umich.edu/~donofrio  Fax: (734) 647-8333