Snort mailing list archives

Database do not grow up..

From: Thierry <lenaig () wanadoo fr>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 07:09:03 +0100

Hi all,
I try to use Acid b22/snort 1.8.7/Php4/Mysql 3.23.49 on
OpenBSD 3.2, stupid idea...but i love openbsd...;-)
Snort 1.8.7 is working, i can see the logs growing up,
but when i run Acid,nothing appear,speaking about alert.
Something is strange too, my snort database is not
growing...(7 recording-24,1Ko).
I check the permission of user, seems to be ok.
Usualy, snort/acid are working very well...i really do
not understand what happen.So i have one question, why
snort do not write to the base ??
How can check it ?
Thanks for you help.
ps: same matter with snort 1.9