Snort mailing list archives

Re: installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

From: twig les <twigles () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

I must say that I agree with this letter and found it
incredibly enjoyable to read while making 2-fingered
quotation marks in the air when John emphasized
something.  Although I do that anyway since it annoys
my wife. :)

He's right though.  If you want help, ask for it.
Don't use the list as a release for your frustration.
News flash: when you do something new, you usually get
frustrated.  We've all been there, but no one needs to
hear about it.

--- John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 09:57:36AM +0200,