Snort mailing list archives

Re: installing acid on fbsd4.6 for meer mortals

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:59:18 -0700

/* editing To: and Cc: to obtain desired effect */

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 06:19:01PM -0500, J. Craig Woods wrote:
Matt Kettler wrote:

Perhaps you should reflect upon your own advice that personal insults are
not a part of this board. :) As for John's character, i think his
reputation on this board is pretty well established.

<humor>
Sure, once he gets the crack pipe put away, and is able to get a bit of
rest. And it would be of great benefit to us all if John would submit
his credentials to the house of detention. I, for one, would find this
most helpful...
</humor>

Now wait just one minute!

I've paid my debt to society: my record is sparkly-clean!

Why, I just got off jury duty, and they didn't seem to mind my being
there, in the least.

Still can't figure out why they kept calling me "Mr Smith",
though.

Whatever.

- John
--
"You are in a little maze of twisty passages, all different."

PGP key:     http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
Fingerprint: C493 9F26 05A9 6497 9800  4EF6 5FC8 F23D 35A4 F705