Snort mailing list archives

Re: (no subject)

From: Guillaume <guillaume () anteria fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:11:16 +0100 (CET)

En réponse à jmgraham <jmgraham () midsouth rr com>:

Trying to get snort running w/ MySQL.
MySQL is mysql-3.23.42-sun-solaris2.8-sparc running on Solaris8 on a
sparc5.

It's not a connection issue, nor even a bitch really.
The create_mysql script errors out on the Solaris box with "ERROR 1046
at line 21: No Database Selected".  Same behaviour with the script
from CVS.
I'm sure I'll be able to dig thru it and eventually install it by
hand,just wanted to let everyone know that the script doesn't appear to
work on Sol8.
If anyone has one that they've fixed, I'd love to see it.

Thx

Hi.

Maybe a silly question : did you create the database before running the
create_mysql script ?

Best regards.

Guillaume.