Snort mailing list archives

RE: Silcondefense.com Snort_1.8.b77_MSSQL_Binary

From: "John Berkers" <berjo () ozemail com au>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:51:48 +1000

The lack of unsigned int is a real pain.  Esp when trying to keep track of
IP addresses.  I wrote a set of functions in VBA that will take an dotted
notation IP and convert it to a signed int, take a signed int and convert it
to dotted IP.  I did this stuff at work and I don't have a copy of it at
home.  Let me know if ye want the source. (Use my work e-mail, that way
you'll get it quicker john.berkers () hancorp com au).

On the other hand, ACID is not too hard to configure, and it saves inventing
another one of those round things with a stick through the middle. ;-)

Regards,

John Berkers                                       ICQ: 112912
Network Services                            Hansen Corporation
john.berkers () hancorp com au               berjo () ozemail com au