Snort mailing list archives

Silcondefense.com Snort_1.8.b77_MSSQL_Binary

From: "Stephen Shepherd" <drew600_1999 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:44:56 -0600

I discovered this file out on the SD website.  It looks as if they have
compiled Snort with support for Microsoft SQL Server.  I imagine this is via
ODBC but I am looking for some more info.  I will try to contact them as
well, but I thought I would post here and see if anyone would chime in.  I
plan on playing with this today but I thought I would ask if anyone has TSQL
scripts for table creation.  If not I will see what I can do with the MySql
setup script.  If I am successful I will post the TSQL up for anyone that is
interested.

Thanks...