Secure Coding mailing list archives

InformIT: You need an SSG

From: mike.boberski at gmail.com (Mike Boberski)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:46:13 -0500

I think, MS is more an example of an ideal, than what the comparatively
everyman organization can realistically hope to achieve, basically given
resource constraints.

Mike

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM, David Ladd <daveladd at microsoft.com> wrote:

 To be clear - we do both.  We automate and standardize to the extent
possible, then advise/adjudicate as necessary for situations that don?t fit
the norm.

Dave