Secure Coding mailing list archives

RE: Hypothetical design question

From: "Jason Wilcox" <jasonw () securenetltd com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:09:17 +0000

Only 2 problems...1 Big Brother. There is now one more way for people to
know what I have done. Now my IP is publically tied to my email address and
me. The implications of that scare me to death.

Secondly, the spam. Now if the IP is there then there is a public list of
email addresses that go with it. We think it's bad today, think about the
effect that will have on the internet if that were to take place.

Jason P Wilcox