Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Firewall rulebase checking tool

From: Jirka Vejrazka <jirka.vejrazka () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:40:22 +0200

I googled "validate firewall rulsebase" and got this thread at the top
of the list. I'm surprised anyone was able to answer this question as
phrased.

  Well, apparently quite a few people managed to understand what I
meant despite the fact that it's new to Google ;-)

  Many thanks to all who responded! I'll take a look at all the
mentioned products, did not know many of them.

  Cheers

    Jirka